Receipts are issued as of January 1st of the tax year.
Select the program requiring the tax receipts and follow the instructions.
Recreational and Competitive Program
Members are requested to claim their tax receipts directly online at PTS Sports.
Regarding PTS Sports:
PTS Sports is case sensitive: If words are misspelled, incorrect address, missing or added an extra character such as an accent or hyphen, etc. PTS Sports will not be able to identify the member. We advise you to try different options. If unsuccessful to retrieve the tax receipt we suggest emailing the member’s full name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on “PTS Sports” to begin
- In the PARENTS section, enter the surname and first name of the participant exactly as it appears on their health insurance card, as well as all other information requested and click on SEARCH
- Choose your club: Saint-Laurent Soccer Club
- The PLAYER tab will give you all the information about the player
- The PARENT tab must be completed by the person who wishes to generate the receipt
- The PRINT tab will allow you to print the receipt in the name of the parent identified in the PARENT section
- Check the information and click on the PRINT RECEIPT function
- A PDF 3 copy receipt will appear. Print copies
- After printing, close the window
- With the OPTIONS tab, you can print a receipt for another child or exit the session
EDS School , Camps & Virtual Courses
Members for the EDS School, camps and virtual courses are requested to ask for their tax receipts by emailing their request to email@example.com
Please provide the participant’s full name, date of birth, complete address, the parent’s full name claiming the tax receipt and for which program you are requesting the tax receipt. You will receive your tax request by e-mail within five working days or earlier.