Brazilian legend Ronaldinho and his former professional friends will be in Montreal to take on Patrice Bernier, Marco Di Vaio, and former Impact players, as part of a weekend highlighting the beautiful game. We are extremely proud to announce that our technical...
Calling all soccer fans! ⚽ Come and join us on May 25th at the Grand Opening of our Premium Soccer store located at 7135 route Transcanadienne. Looking for the best and latest soccer gear ? Shop and browse our latest product launches! We are incredibly excited to...
The Club St-Laurent is proud to celebrate the selection of 4 players to be part of the Canadian team for the prestigious Danone Cup. Congratulations to the team Boys_2005, to the coaches Vito, Karam and Rami and especially to the 4 players selected: Daniele...
RegistrationThe Saint-Laurent Soccer Club annually offers four (4) main activities.
The Registration for the Summer Academy IS NOW OPEN, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
There are the 2 seasons, very important in the development of our athletes:
- The winter season is for the indoor technical trainings of our players
- The summer season, for competitions (recreational, inter-city(Development, A, AA, AAA)
There are 2 annual activities to improve the technical performances
- The Soccer Academy during the summer, autumn and winter period
- The Summer Soccer Camps during the vacations
Try-outsTry-outs are periods of evaluation of players by coaches and technical leadership to rank the players in their appropriate categories.
There are two (2) types of try-outs :
- The official Try-outs are during springtime, just before the summer season.
- The individual Try-out, the player will contact the coach of the team to arrange an evaluation