Saint-Laurent Soccer ClubMore than a Club, it's a diverse community that share the same passion for Soccer
The schedule for the intercity Teams Presentations : Please Consult it here
The House-League Calendar for the Summer 2019 : Please Consult it here
The House-League List of Players for the Summer 2019 : Please Consult it here
The House-League List of Coaches for the Summer 2019 : Please Consult it here
Calling all soccer fans! ⚽ Come and join us on May 25th at the Grand Opening of our Premium Soccer store located at 7135 route Transcanadienne. Looking for the best and latest soccer gear ? Shop and browse our latest product launches! We are incredibly excited to...
The Club St-Laurent is proud to celebrate the selection of 4 players to be part of the Canadian team for the prestigious Danone Cup. Congratulations to the team Boys_2005, to the coaches Vito, Karam and Rami and especially to the 4 players selected: Daniele...
For the parents of our little champions, Please find here the complete summer 2019 recreative league schedule, CLICK THIS LINK For the House League Schedule Here is the Alphabetical sorted list of players names and their corresponding team, check it...
RegistrationThe Saint-Laurent Soccer Club annually offers four (4) main activities.
The Registration for the Summer Academy IS NOW OPEN, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
There are the 2 seasons, very important in the development of our athletes:
- The winter season is for the indoor technical trainings of our players
- The summer season, for competitions (recreational, inter-city(Development, A, AA, AAA)
There are 2 annual activities to improve the technical performances
- The Soccer Academy during the summer, autumn and winter period
- The Summer Soccer Camps during the vacations
Try-outsTry-outs are periods of evaluation of players by coaches and technical leadership to rank the players in their appropriate categories.
There are two (2) types of try-outs :
- The official Try-outs are during springtime, just before the summer season.
- The individual Try-out, the player will contact the coach of the team to arrange an evaluation