Saint-Laurent Soccer ClubMore than a Club, it's a diverse community that share the same passion for Soccer
The Summer 2017 Calendar for the House-League’s Games is displayed on this section of the menu TEAMS -> Recreative
The Club St-Laurent is proud to celebrate the selection of 4 players to be part of the Canadian team for the prestigious Danone Cup. Congratulations to the team Boys_2005, to the coaches Vito, Karam and Rami and especially to the 4 players selected: Daniele...
For the parents of our little champions, Please find here the complete summer 2017 recreative league schedule, CLICK THIS LINK For the House League Schedule Here is the Alphabetical sorted list of players names and their corresponding team, check it...
For the best Summer Camp, why not take advantage of this summer 2017 to improve your technical, athletic qualities and, above all, have have fun playing SOCCER with the Rocco Placentino/St-Laurent CAMP. So, Register your child...
RegistrationThe Saint-Laurent Soccer Club annually offers four (4) main activities.
In those four, there are the two (2) seasons, very important in the development of our athletes:
- The winter season is for the indoor technical trainings of our players
- The summer season is for the competitions (recreational to inter-city (Development, A, AA, AAA))
And there are two (2) annual activities in high demand to improve the technical performances
- The Soccer Academy with Rocco Placentino during the autumn and winter period
- The Summer Soccer Camps with Rocco Placentino during the vacations
Try-outsTry-outs are periods of evaluation of players by coaches and technical leadership to rank the players in their appropriate categories.
There are two (2) types of try-outs :
- The official Try-outs are during springtime, just before the summer season.
- The individual Try-out, the player will contact the coach of the team to arrange an evaluation
(Take note, Official Tryouts are now finished, Have a great season)Try-outs